hit you like a karate chop to your face

Monday, July 09, 2007

Day late and a testicle short...


Jen and I went to race in what E.P has labeled "the Sport + class" (marathon) at Binder Lake and were pretty upset when we realized we had missed the annual testicle festival. Oh well, there's always next year I guess.

The race went well, but I was a little blown from the heat. My first two laps were sub 29 minutes. I think the fastest expert lap was 28:10 so I guess I was going good for a Sport + rider... I think I won by about 10 minutes over the other guy who did the same distance... It was hot. Jen beat a dude and I didn't lap her until the 4th lap even though she still lost the bet. She ended up doing the five laps the rest of the chumps did though.

More later. I still have heat stroke and am upset about missing the sweet festy..

No comments: